Wild East / Culture Shock
Have you considered starting your own business but is not really sure what should be the first step?
Not sure if Taiwan is an entrepreneur-friendly environment?
Want to know the key points for a Taiwan start-up?
Want to meet others in the same situation?
Then this event is for you!
WHAT: Presentation and book signing by author Elias Ek
WHEN: Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm
LOCATION: Wunan Bookstore Kaosiung 五南文化廣場高雄店 No. 262, Zongshan 1st Rd., Kaosiung City 高雄市中山一路262號
Starting a company is never easy and doing it in a foreign country is even harder. Taiwan has many advantages over alternatives like Thailand, China or Hong Kong.
Based on 13 years as an entrepreneur in Taiwan, Swedish national Elias Ek will share his experiences and his knowledge regarding rules, laws and culture around starting a company in Taiwan.
– Picking a business entity and registering in Taiwan
– Work permit and ARC issues for entrepreneurs
– Hiring, managing and paying employees
– Employee insurance issues
– Money, banking and invoices
– Introduction to Taiwan taxes
– Financing your business in Taiwan
– Offices, business centers or co-workspaces
– Trademarks and Patents
– Government support