Have you ever been curious to take a yoga teacher training course but are hesitant to take the plunge?… Now is the opportunity to get your feet wet!…
Kaohsiung Yogi, a registered yoga school at Yoga Alliance is coming to Taipei to present an introductory workshop covering basic content of a 200 hour Ashtanga yoga teacher training course (RYT 200).
Sunday, Nov. at 1pm – 4:00pm
Taipei Medical University
250 Wuxing Street, Hsinyi District
Students who complete the workshop will be given a signed certificate of course completion
This workshop aims to provide an overview of structure and content of a RYT 200 and an in-depth look at the Ashtanga Primary Series. We are facilitating a full day workshop with Rameshji, a highly qualified Mysore Ashtanga Yoga teacher from India. He has been trained in Vinyasa Ashtanga, Pranayama and philosophy under the guidance of Sri BNS Iyengar -the last living legend and direct disciple of the first Vinyasa Ashtanga master in Mysore- Krishnamacharya.
Rameshji has conducted 500+ Teacher Training Courses and approximately 1100 alignment classes and has also received several awards acknowledging his accomplishments as a yogi and teacher. The workshop will also be facilitated by Kaohsiung Yogi co-founder and teacher Farrah Furtado (E RYT 200) and Jyoga teacher Tori Mitchell (YTTC 200).
This workshop is ideal for….
– Those interested in obtaining their yoga teacher training certificate (RYT 200)
– Yoga teachers interested in how to teach and improve alignment from the Ashtanga Primary Series
-Anyone interested in broadening their knowledge and practice of yoga
* Anyone interested in learning more about traveling to India to practice yoga or interested in registering for the certified RYT 200 hour teacher training retreat to India on April 1st-15th, 2015 with Kaohsiung Yogi and Rameshji ( part time program in Ashtanga classes offered )
**Suitable for all levels….Rameshji has an innate ability to help students from beginner to advanced levels
2:30-4:00 Ashtanga technique+Alignment
4-4:30 Yoga Nidra
5:30-6 pm Mantra/ chanting
Cost: 3000 nt
**2500 nt Early Bird Special until November 22**
1. Cash payment to Tori Mitchell (0979259153)
2. Taiwan Bank Wire Transfer.
Please remit deposit to reserve your spot to: Bank of Kaohsiung Name of account: FURTADO LISA ANNE A/C#: 217210418031 Bank of Kaohsiung Code# 016 #2173 Bank Address: Liu He Branch 1-2 F, 27 Liu He 1st Rd.
*Please scan copy of transaction and send to: email@example.com to confirm. Please make your deposit to reserve space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment in not reserving your spot.
For more information contact: